Address: Siteler Yolu sok. Atmışlılar Sitesi, 20/2 Aydınevler, Maltepe/İSTANBUL/TURKEY
GSM : +90 544 792 84 33
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuzla Chemical Industrialists Organized Industrial Zone,
Zone Director, Tuzla/Istanbul/TURKEY
- Retired from the Turkish Naval Forces Command in June 18, 2015.
- Academic Faculty Member at Turkish Naval War College Operations Division with the rank of Navy Captain, Istanbul/TURKEY.
2011 – 2015 (4 years)
- International Relations Coordination Branch Chief at Turkish Naval Forces Command, Ankara/TURKEY.
2010 – May 2011 (1 year)
- Commanding Officer, Frigate TCG GÖKOVA (F-496) at Turkish Fleet Command, Golcuk/TURKEY.
2008 – 2010 (2 years)
Participated in Operation Ocean Shield (Counter Piracy Operation) to contribute to safety of commercial maritime routes and international navigation in the Gulf of Aden, off the Horn of Africa and in the Indian Ocean in SNMG-2(Standing NATO Maritime Group-2) group’s out of area operations. Provided close protection to UN World Food Programme (WFP) chartered ships transiting through off the coast of Somalia under Operation Allied Provider.
- Executive Officer, Frigate TCG GÖKÇEADA (F-494) at Turkish Fleet Command, Golcuk/TURKEY.
2006 – 2008 (2 years)
Participated in SNMG-2 exercises and operations and Active Endeavour in Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea region.
- Communication and Information Systems Advisor(CIS Advisor) at Italian Maritime Forces Command(COMITMARFOR) Headquarters Taranto/ITALY.
2003 – 2006 (3 years)
- Joint Operations Branch Staff Officer at NATO, Joint Command South East(JCSE) Headquarters, Izmir/TURKEY.
2001 – 2003 (2 years)
- Istanbul University
Executive Master of Business Administration (E-MBA),
Business Administration and Management, General,
2014 – 2016
- Turkish Armed Forces College, Istanbul/TURKEY.
Master’s degree, International/Global Studies,
2010 – 2011
- Turkish Naval War College, Istanbul/TURKEY.
Master’s degree, Naval Science and Operational Studies,
1999 – 2001
- Turkish Naval Academy, Istanbul/TURKEY.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Naval Science and Operational Studies,
1986 – 1990
- Turkish Naval High School, Istanbul/TURKEY.
1982 – 1986
- NATO Command and Control Course, Oberammergau/GERMANY
- NATO Joint Operations Center Course, Oberammergau/GERMANY
- NATO Command and Control Warfare &Information Ops Course, Oberammergau/GERMANY
- English (Full professional proficiency)
- Italian (Limited working proficiency)
- Turkish (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Istanbul University, Graduate School of Business Alumni Association(IMED), General Secretary
Skills & Expertise:
Navy, Military, International Relations, Naval Operations, Maritime Operations, Government Experience, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Organizational Leadership, Business Strategy, Product Management, Organizational Development, Project Planning, Marketing Strategy.
Playing basketball, court tennis and table tennis.